Role and Responsibilities
- Bookkeeping and recording transactions daily
- Supervise and review staff
- Liaison with auditors on the audit fieldwork
- Assists in the preparation of tax computations and tax returns
- Preparing of client payroll reports
- Preparation and submission of VAT/ VIES and MOSS return.
- Assisting clients on payment of taxes
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other job-related fields of study
- Minimum accounting qualification LCCI – Higher
- Minimum 3 years of related working experience is a must.
- Working towards an ACCA/ACA or CPA professional qualification will be considered an advantage.
- Fluent in English and Greek – both verbal and written
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of CaseWare will be considered an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work professionally with persons at all levels
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written form
- Ability to handle sensitive matters on a confidential basis
- Attention to detail, diligent and organized